Minhaj Al-Qur’an - The Qur'anic Way
Author: Dr. Burhan Ahmad Faruqi
Publisher: A. S. Noordeen
Dr. Burhan Ahmad Faruqi the author of “The Quranic Way” (Minhajul Quran) was born in Amroha, India in 1906. He was educated at the Aligarh University where he received his PhD for his, widely acclaimed thesis on “Mujaddid’s Conception of Tawhid”. That thesis describes how in the days of the Mughal Emeror Akbar, Shaykh Ahmad of Sirhind popularly known as Mujaddid Alf Sani (Reformer of the Millennium) had to fight a battle on two fronts: one against the deviation of the Emperor from the orthodox teachings of Islam and the other against the misconceptions about wahdatul wujud (unity of existence) that was current among the majority of the Sufis. Dr. Faruqi’s thesis was published in 1940, and is internationally reputed as the best reference on the subject till today.
Dr. Faruqi played an active role in the movement for the independence of Muslims from the British rule. In 1944, under instructions from the Muslim leader Muhammad Ali Jinnah, he worked for the Education Committee for one year. He spent his life in teaching Philosophy and Islamic Studies in various Colleges and Universities, during which time he wrote many valuable books and articles addressing the Muslim youth to return to the Quranic programme of revolution. The current treatise Minhajul Quran contains its basic concepts and spells out the essence of his thoughts. He was fully aware of the negative influence of Modern Philosophy on the minds of the new generation of Muslim youth and intellectuals. He has shown in plain language the vain effort made by the different schools of Philosophy in a bid to arrive at the Truth. It must be asserted that anyone taking recourse to Philosophy cannot escape skepticism as its natural outcome. The need and reality of Revelation could only be appreciated once this fact is established and accepted.
A Muslim, according to Dr. Faruqi has a three-tier role to play in his life. As an individual his objective is to become a chosen man. Such individuals then qualify to create an ideal society, which provides a platform for a more cultured pursuit of life. The objective of such a society is to uphold its high standards for others to follow and to become a dominating influence in the hearts and minds of people worldwide.
The triumph of the Quranic Way lies in its resilience against all opposition, be it a temporary nuisance or a permanent hostility. Indeed there are times of great despair, but so long as the community produces Muslims of chosen character and conduct, and the ingredients of an ideal society are preserved from fatal damage, even the greatest enemies of this divine programme will eventually see the light of Truth that it radiates.
1) 'Sign in' di terlebih dahulu di bahagian atas kanan
2) Pilih buku-buku pilihan anda melalui klik 'Add Chart'
3) Klik 'checkout' jika anda sudah selesai memilih buku pilihan anda
4) Lengkapkan alamat penghantaran anda
5) Buat pembayaran sama ada melalui Online Transfer atau Bank in/ Cash Deposit atau Paypal
6) Lampirkan bukti pembayaran anda kepada firstname.lastname@example.org untuk tujuan pengesahan.
Sekiranya ada kesulitan untuk membeli secara online di website, untuk bantuan mohon hubungi kami dengan cara berikut:
Klik butang di atas untuk berkomunikasi dengan kami.
Kami menggunakan perkhidmatan Pos Laju untuk membuat penghantaran pesanan buku ke seluruh negara.
Tempoh masa penghantaran adalah 2 - 5 hari bekerja.
1. Bayaran yang dibuat & diemailkan bukti bayaran sebelum 9 AM (hari bekerja), akan terus diproses & dihantar pada hari yang sama.
2. Order atau bayaran yang dibuat selepas pukul 9 AM, akan diproses & dihantar pada hari bekerja berikutnya.
3. Pemprosesan order dibuat pada hari Isnin - Sabtu & penghantaran dilakukan pada hari bekerja Isnin - Jumaat.
4. Sekiranya syarikat courier cuti, order tetap akan diproses, tetapi hanya akan dihantar apabila syarikat courier mula beroperasi.
5. Tracking nuber akan dihantar terus kepada anda.
6. Kami akan maklumkan lebih awal jika ada perubahan waktu operasi semasa musim perayaan.