Tracing Persian Sufi Literature In Hamzah Fansuri’s Writings
Author: Amir H. Zekrgoo & Leyla H. Tajer
Publisher: Islamic Book Trust
Traces of intellectual and spiritual connection between the Persian and the Malay world became prominent in 16th century, through the works of Hamzah Fansūrī—a renowned Malay scholar and mystic who is also revered as the father of Malay literature. Hamzah’s contributions may be regarded as an intellectual gateway that connected Southeast Asian Muslims to the rest of the Muslim world. His writings exhibit a command over Arabic and knowledge of Persian language, in addition to his mother tongue, Malay.
In his three outstanding treatises: 1) Asrāru’l-‘Ārifīn (The Secrets of The Mystics); 2) Sharābu’l-‘Āshiqīn (The Drink of Lovers); and 3) Al-Muntahī (The Adept), there are numerous references to the writings of Persian poets and thinkers. In between his discussions he often quotes passages and verses from renowned personalities such as Fakhr al-Din Iraqi (d. 1289), Abd al-Rahman Jami (d. 1492) Muhammad Ghazali (d. 1111) Jalal al-Din Rumi (d. 1273), Sa‘di-e Shirazi (d. 1291), and Mahmoud Shabestari (d. 1340).
In 2018 the first ever translation of Hamzah Fansūrī’s works into Persian by the present authors, was published. The translation provides a platform upon which the Persian reader could familiarize himself with Hamzah’s thoughts, and realize the extent of presence of Persian sources in the formation of such literature. This book presents the outcome of a detailed survey of Hamzah’s aforesaid treatises, highlighting the remarkable presence of Persian poetry and prose in his writings. It will also discuss the context in which such passages were used, and how they fit in Hamzah’s worldview and teachings.
1) 'Sign in' di terlebih dahulu. Klik di sini.
2) Pilih buku-buku pilihan dengan klik 'Add to Cart'
3) Klik 'Checkout' untuk meneruskan pembelian.
4) Lengkapkan maklumat & alamat penghantaran.
5) Pilih kaedah penghantaran & bayaran yang sesuai.
6) Klik "Submit My Order".
Sekiranya ada kesulitan untuk membeli secara online di website, mohon hubungi kami dengan cara berikut:
Klik butang di atas untuk berkomunikasi dengan kami.
Kami menggunakan perkhidmatan J&T Express untuk penghantaran ke seluruh negara.
Tempoh masa penghantaran adalah 2 - 7 hari bekerja.
1. Pemprosesan & penghantaran pesanan dibuat pada hari Isnin sehingga Sabtu.
2. Sekiranya syarikat kurier cuti, pesanan tetap akan diproses, tetapi hanya akan dihantar apabila syarikat kurier mula beroperasi.
3. Nombor pengesanan (tracking number) akan dihantar terus ke email anda.
4. Kami akan maklumkan lebih awal jika ada perubahan waktu operasi semasa musim perayaan atau lain-lain.